- What is share market?
- Everything about sensex & nifty- what are stock market indices?
- 23 must know terms for investors in stock market
- Stock market participants & financial intermediaries
- What is market capitalization?
- What are initial public offerings?
- What are the stock market timings in India?
- What is a ‘BULL’ & ‘BEAR’ market?
- Why do stock prices fluctuate?
Why do stock prices fluctuate?
Pretty much everybody understands the basic of investing – buy low and sell high. Investors want to buy stocks and sell them for a profit after they move up.
But why do stock market prices fluctuate in the first place? Have you ever thought about it?
Stock prices move up and down every minute due to fluctuations in supply and demand. If more people want to buy a stock, its market price will increase. Conversely, if more people want to sell a stock, its price will fall.
Earnings of the company: